Governance Phase 2
The R&D centers affiliated with CVLDAO (Civilization Decentralized Autonomous Organization) are currently working on creating a custom governance module for Phase 2 of the project. The goal of this module is to empower $CVL token holders and provide support for CVLDAO's future products and functionality.
As part of this process, the team is seeking feedback from the community on the design of the new governance module. We are particularly interested in hearing about tradeoffs that might be involved, such as gas fees, governance process efficiency, on-chain and off-chain considerations, security, and user participation.
We believe that our governance innovations will not only benefit the Civilization community but could also be useful for other crypto projects and future DAOs. If you have thoughts or suggestions on the governance module, we encourage you to share them and be a part of shaping the future of the project.
- Upgradable (probably relying on proxy contract, and proxy patterns)
- Onchain proposal and voting
- Control CVLDAO governance parameters (vote weight strategy, proposal threshold, voting threshold, vote duration)
- Control future CVLDAO product parameters (fees, thresholds, etc.)
- Can be easily modified and utilized by other DAOs